12 Reasons to Visit Dudhwa National Park, INDIA
- The only site for Rhino. Rhino in natural posses and postures in open forest as in Assam.
- Glimpse the National Animal i.e. The Bengal Tiger in his kingdom——–It’s all on your luck to spot the Tiger.
- The only place where you can see all 5 species of Deer found in India.
- Maximum number of the state Animal Swamp-Deer (Barasingha). Hog deer and the hispid hare.
- Home to highly endangered and rare the Bengal Florican as well as more than 450 species of birds found in Dudhwa National Park, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- The best quality of Saal (Name Of Tree) forest now existing in Uttar Pradesh, India. The indigenous graceful tree species growing up to 120 feet.
Dudhwa National Park
- About 150sq. km. of elephant grassland.
- Network of 20 natural lakes supporting birds and other aquatic flora and fauna mainly Indian Otter, Gharial and Crocodile.
- More than 3000 Termite-Mounds in the Park.
- About 40 tribal villages giving glimpse of unique cultural heritage the Tharu Tribal Culture.
- Nepal – just only about 25 km. No passport required for the Indians. Another opportunity to get Introduction to real Nepal culture after enjoying tiger and elephant safari in Dudhwa National Park.
- Highly diverse flora and fauna of threatened Terai Ecosystem quite different to foothill located Corbett Tiger Reserve.
Read:[Book Your Accommodation at Tree Of Life Jaagir Lodge and Make Your Stay Memorable]
We think above are the best reason to visit Dudhwa National Park. If you are planning to visit Dudhwa please go here and check out Dudhwa tour packages.