Making a plan is obviously not easy, but taking care of the entire thing regarding the journey is also very tough. There are some do’s and don’ts when you are travelling to Dudhwa National Park. Let’s have a look.
Follow some do’s that you must always take care of
- A permit is a must if you are entering the Dudhwa Tiger Reserve. This is the permission needed.
- It requires carrying any kind of litter bag if you are entering the park. Along with this, you should not take non-biodegradable materials like plastic, metal foils, tin can, bottle and others.
- Care should be taken that you only hire an official registered guide who will help you in spotting the animals and ensuring that you will not lose your paths.
- Maintain a safe distance with them and respect their privacy.
- Always wear the clothes that can easily merge with the surroundings. So, opt for khaki, olive green and something dull colours.
- When you come back to your hotel, please do not open the lights and fans until not required.
Now, you know what you have to do. Let’s come know about the thing that you don’t have to do.
- Taking firearms in the reserve park are strictly prohibited.
- Do not light any kind of fire.
- Never drive after sunset as it can proven be very dangerous.
- Cooking is a big no-no inside the reserve.
- Do not play music or make a loud sound as it can disturb the wildlife.
- Do not try to get enter the restricted zone.
- Never feed the animals in the national park.
- Don’t speed up your vehicle as it can invite some harmful consequences.
Wildlife Destination is a highly acknowledged for making a wonder plans to wildlife sanctuaries.