Dudhwa National Park & Jeep Safari Dudhwa Timings
15th November to 15th June every year.
Jeep Safari Dudhwa Timings
|Morning:||0700hrs to 1000hrs||Morning:||0600hrs to 0900hrs|
|Evening:||1500hrs to 1800hrs||Evening:||1600hrs to 1900hrs|
Some of the rules to be observed during a Jeep safari in Dudhwa National park are:
- Jeeps / Canter must leave National Park within the specified time.
- Playing music or making loud noises is prohibited.
- Carrying weapons or firearms within the park is not allowed.
- Getting down from the safari vehicle and walking in the park is not allowed.
- Smoking or drinking within the park premises is not permitted.
- Littering the park with plastic bottles, tetra packs, food wrappers or any material is not permitted.