About Dudhwa Jungle Lore
Dudhwa National Park and Tiger Reserve is a haven for highly endangered Indian tigers and rhinos and a multitude of other flora and fauna ethnic to the Indian sub continent .It is also the only sanctuary that has a thriving population of Soft Ground Barasingha. We at Dudhwa Jungle Lore provide you a comfortable accommodation in Dudhwa to enjoy all wildlife species and its closure look.
Located at the periphery of the Dudhwa National Park And Tiger Reserve, the Dudhwa Jungle Lore’s USP is its location ,on the banks of an offshoot stream that feeds the river NakuahNala. The vast open vistas of lush fields at the edge of the forest give at an ambience that isun -paralled in the area. On a clear day ,the snow view of Nepal mountains create a breathtaking backdrop .
The quaint cottages and the tented camps offer you a chance to experience the Indian wild in luxury and comfort. Each unit has been constructed to ensure that you enjoy spectacular views and privacy ,Each luxuriously-presented room is accommodated in its own stand-alone modular unit over looking the garden . The spectacular view of the prairies which are a regular haunt of a variety of grass eaters like Cheetal Water Buck, Sambhar,Barasingha, Neelgaietc are an added attraction Crocodiles basking on the sandy shores are a sight to savour as they share the area with huge water turtles and fish swimming in the flowing water . Activities include two daily game drives in custom-built traditional safari vehicles.
The tigers and Indian rhinos share this piece of paradise with elephants , black bear , leopard and a variety of birds.
Dudhwa Jungle Lore is located on the outskirts of the famous Dudhwa National Park and Tiger Reserve, in the state of Uttar Pradesh in the district Lakhimpur Kheri which lies 225 km from the capital city of Lucknow.
By road: Transfers by road from Lucknow takes approximately 5 hours.
- By air: Amausi Airport Lucknow By road 225 kms to Dudhwa Jungle Lore, ‘Meet and greet’ and transfer services can be provided at additional cost (Please let us know your arrival time in advance).
- 2 rooms , 3 tents, 1 family room 6-beds
- Mowgleez a fine dine restaurant in the campus
- Special dietary needs catered for with advance notification
- Complete wedding/ party planning services.
- First Aid
- Doctor on call [charges apply]
Wildlife One of India’s famous national parks. Where you can see elephant, tigers, barasingha, leopard , rhino sambhar, cheetal, waterbuck, crocodile). A wide variety of migratory birds use it as a winter abode and breeding ground.
- Complimentary mineral water and toiletries
- 240V/3-pin (square) sockets
- 24-hour on-call medical services
- Baby & children’s dining/menus [on request /chargeable]
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee / Soft drink for guest only at the lobby on arrival.
PS – we at Dudhwa Jungle Lore believe in being eco friendly adage LEAVE NOTHING BUT FOOTPRINTS and expect our guest to be the same our drivers have garbage bags with them and if you are taking your own vehicle kindly make sure to collect one from the reception and bring all your litter back .DO NOT LITTER THE FORESTS.
- Above rates are quoted on Full Board Accommodation Basis.
- Please note for guest arriving by air transfers should be booked in advance with the lodge before arrival THE BOOKINGS WILL BE CONFIRMED WITH ADVANCE PAYMENT OF 50% OF THE TOTAL PACKAGE ONLY..
- Special rates are available for school groups.
- Senior citizens 65 years and above 10% discount.
Child under 10 years sharing a room with 1-2 adults is accommodated on a complimentary basis, Child 10 to 14 years of age sharing a room with 2 adults is charged 50% of the per person adult rate per extra bed. If own room is required full room rate is charged
General terms and conditions
All our rates are quoted inclusive of relevant taxes, levies and service charges, and on a per-room basis (unless stated otherwise). Although subject to change without prior notice, all rates quoted for confirmed bookings will be honoured. In those cases where the quoted rates are affected by changes in government taxation, we reserve the right to pass on such increases to our clients.
During the high season period, a non-refundable deposit (equivalent to the cost of the first night’s accommodation) will be required to secure any booking.
Guest are requested not to violate the rules and regulation of Dudhwa National Park during their Safari or Stay at DJL. Any Violation of above or wild life act 1972, the guest shall be liable for any punishment/fine thereof. Dudhwa Jungle Lore will not responsible for any violation committed by the guests. You can checkout more hotels packages and tented accommodation in Dudhwa National Park
Checkout Another Accommodation/Hotels In Dudhwa National Park .i.e. The Tree of Life Jaagir Lodge